Senior Laravel Developer
Post 2| Experience: 3 to 6
- Should be good at understanding the requirements and mold that to the working software.
- Should be aware of the OOP concepts and PHP MVC structure especially Laravel.
- Should have hands-on experience of Laravel for at least 2-3 years.
- Should have hands-on experience of User Authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Should be able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system, creating a database schema that represents and support business process.
- Should be able to deal with REST APIs, Webhooks, and be able to create their own APIs.
- Should have knowledge of micro-framework architectures like Lumen.
- Must be Proficient in code versioning tools GIT.
- Should be experienced in XAMPP, LAMPP and other Web Servers.
- Should be experienced in handling cPanel /SSH of hosting providers, servers.
- An experience on VueJS, Bootstrap and AngularJS, NODE JS will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of any other PHP MVC technology will be an added advantage.
- Should be able to write reusable, industry-standard based, optimized code.