Post: 01| Experience: 5-8 Years
- Facilitates daily stand-up, iteration planning, sprint review, and iteration retrospective.
- Manage the development projects and facilitate sprint releases.
- Work closely with customers & product owner(s) for Successful project execution
- Guides team in time estimating practices and facilitates team estimates.
- Manage project conflicts, challenges, and dynamic business requirements to keep operations.
- Running at a high performance.
- Mentor the teams to continuously improvement
- Leads team effort in relentless improvement, define and implement improvement stories to increase the velocity and quality of the Project.
- Implement and support principles, rules, and processes.
- Proactively identify and eliminate impediments and facilitate flow.
- Maintains the Projects in Tools like Jira to avail necessary reports & details.
- Manage other special projects as assigned.
Scrum Master will be responsible to effectively and efficiently manage the development sprints from planning to execution to review in an Agile development environment. The role will include running daily scrums, managing the backlog, collaborating on requirement documentation and unblocking barriers to keep the team moving. You will be responsible to communicate and collaborate primarily with the customer & internal team.
- Deep understanding of agile metrics (tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.) to analyse and improve sprint planning.
- Excellent communicator in person, over the phone and through emailAbility to understand and represent both the business and technology.
- Passionate commitment to delivering projects on time.
- Solid experience working with Architecture teams to assess and size story/epics.
- Strong understanding of SDLC and Agile procedures to predict the development teams.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules, and practicesDeep understanding of the fundamentals of iterative and incremental developmentExpert coach on implementation of agile scrumThrives in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment.
- Demonstrable expertise of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
The ideal candidate will be able to collaborate with cross-functional teams, demonstrate strong leadership abilities and have experience in leading enterprise grade projects.