Post :01| Experience: 8-10 Years
- Teaching and Mentoring Agile Teams (All Levels)
- Enabling the transition to Agile by empowering teams to develop an Agile mindset.
- Coach and Mentor Scrum Masters and Product Owners.
- Train Teams to enable teams to transition to an Agile way of working.
- Setting up governing policies to support Agile-based approaches.
- Define the measurement system by way of identifying relevant metrics.
- Facilitating change in new ways of working.
- Applying System thinking to expose bottlenecks.
- Evaluating and Advising Agile Frameworks.
- Educate clients for Agile Methodology Benefits
- Demonstrating strong knowledge and background with Agile concepts
- Possessing prior experience (minimum 2 years) coaching teams in Agile adoption as an Agile coach.
- Deep background in coaching and developing people and agile teams, in influencing behaviour change a track record of supporting cultural change.
- Experience of leading large-scale agile transformation.
- Experience implementing and governing project management practices at organisation level.
- Willingness to work in hybrid project management and software development methodologies.
- Innovative, flexible, self-starter with excellent analytical & communication skills
- Experience of working within Global organisations.
- Proactive personality and able to work autonomously.
- Good team player with a collaborative approach to working.