AngularJS Developer Post :02 | Experience: 1 to 3 Years
- Professional, precise communication skills.
- Delivering a complete front-end application.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system.
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps.
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback.
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed.
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments