Business Development Executive
Post:01| Experience: 1 to 3 years
- Represent the company in a most professional manner and build good relationships with clients to the company’s benefit.
- Efficiently Deliver presentations and product demonstrations
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the company’s products and service offerings and development methodologies
- To work with the product development teams to capture new customer requirements.
- Carry out research to stay ahead of their particular area of expertise – including understanding the current & future market, product and competitor landscape.
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
- Handling objections of Potential prospects and converting them into opportunities.
- Self Motivated and highly enthusiastic to drive the process
- Should possess strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Should be able to identify problem and objection resolutions skills.