Business Development Executive
Post :01| Experience: 1 to 2 Years
- Follow conferences, meetings, and industry eventsthe client through the closing process
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working withmeetings
- Contacting potential clients via email or cold calls or social media to establish rapport and set up
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasingDevelopment
- Having zeal to persistently follow the Lead Hunting cycle, specifically for Outbound BusinessResearch team
- Keep prospective client database updated on CRM and manual for ease of access to Datasense of Post-sales processes
- Should have experience in handling rejections; weeks and months of lead follow-up cycles andleads and potential new markets
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify newIdentifying new sales leads through Outbound Business Development Approach
- potential customersExcellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers.
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor