Business Development Executive Post:01 | Experience: 1 to 3 years
- Represent the company in a most professional manner and build good relationships with clients to the company’s benefit.
- . Efficiently Deliver presentations and product demonstrations.
- . Maintain a thorough knowledge of the company’s products and service offerings and development methodologies.
- . To work with the product development teams to capture new customer requirements.
- . Carry out research to stay ahead of their particular area of expertise – including understanding the current & future market, product and competitor landscape.
- . Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
- . Handling objections of Potential prospects and converting them into opportunities.
- . Assist in creating RFP responses for Clients.
- . Self Motivated and highly enthusiastic to drive the process.
- . Should possess strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- . Should be able to identify problem and objection resolutions skills.