Business Development Manager
Department: Business Development
Post : 01| Experience: 4+ Years
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.achieving defined targets and exceeding them. Long term vision with higher stacks in company growth and proven track records inwith existing clients.
- Responsible for communication with clients and maintaining the healthy relationshipestimations.
- Work closely with the technical team and Presales team to define accurate scope and marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback
- Align with long term company goals and analyses market trends, recommend changes to
- Responsible for generating fresh business through various online sources.converting them into business.
- Responsible for building and motivating the team to generate constant fresh leads andgenerating the business from the international market.You will be working as a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for
- The ability to think commercially, identify and exploit opportunities and deliver innovative outcomes.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence effectively, persuade and negotiate at the highest levels with a complex range of stakeholders.
- Provide ongoing progress updates on new business development activities and other key indicators to the management at regular intervals.
- Ensure overall targets are delivered with a sustained sales pipeline for ongoing business development.
- Strong Presentation and communication skill.
- Good command over English as a primary language.