QA Automation Engineer Post: 1 | Experience: 2 to 5 Years
- Minimum 2 years of test automation experience using Selenium.
- Programming skills (Java) Preferable.
- Good SQL knowledge.
- Prepare Reusable functions, which improve the robustness, re-usability, and maintainability of their test scripts.
- The framework should be designed in such a way that it increases and speeds up their productivity.
- Provide a practical approach to complex product testing, specifically in the areas of the automation of test cases for the purposes of regression testing.
- Review product requirements, functional and design specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases.
- Work closely with other QC team members to automate the execution and verification of reports created by the various company products.