Department: Quality Analyst
QA Manager| Experience: 8 to 10 Years
- Work collaboratively with our development and product teams in new system design, process improvement, and resolving complex technical problems.
- Manage day-to-day activities of QA Team within an agile scrum environment and establish metrics and processes for regular assessment and improvement
- Provide technical guidance and expertise to team members, colleagues and/or customers
- Hire and nurture great QA teams that deliver world-class products across all our client projects.
- Conduct and review employee performance on a monthly basis, provide feedback and coaching as per the identified improvement areas.
- Design, Implement and Maintain Test Plans, Test Cases & Scenarios to ensure quality of software/web applications.
- Develop and Implement Manual and Automated Testing Methodologies to ensure accuracy and stability of software/web applications
- Create/Assist/Troubleshoot the development of Test Automation Framework, Standards, Procedures, Processes, and Best practices as related to Test Automation.
- Track problem reports using a bug-tracking system
- The ability to work and team effectively with clients and other management personnel across geographies
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations under pressure
- Work with Product Management and Development Management to define requirements and schedules then drive delivery
- Responsible for the overall charter: Ensure that the software we deliver is of the highest quality possible and following all industry best QA practices and processes.