Server & Cloud Administrator Post : 01 | Experience: 2 to 4 Year
- Expertise with AWS services like, ec2, s3, route53, cloudwatch, ELB, EBS, RDS, VPC, AWS Cli, SQS, SNS, SES
- Experience with Virtualization technologies like KVM, LXC, VMWare vSphere
- Hands on experience with Control panels like Webmin, Proxmox, cPanel, ISPConfig, Plesk, WHM
- Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the server/storage/network devices/client devices, etc.
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Bind, Apache, MySQL, nginx, Gitlab, etc.
- Active Directory/Openldap, Samba Administration. Understand, building and managing domains & servers and the FSMO roles in the Active Directory environment
- Minimum of 2 to 4 year work experience with server troubleshooting
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated and the ability to work independently
- Responsible for installing, maintaining, and upgrading computer workstations and software