.Net core Developer/ MVC Developer
Posts: 2| Experience: 1-3 years
- Open Door Work Culture -5 Day’s Working-Flexible Timing’s
- Learning Respective Soft skills,Agile & Scrum Training + Advance Technologies Training.
- Internal Growth Opportunity
- Rewards & Recognition/ Annual Appraisal
- Fun Events & Celebration /Adventure Trips
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance.
- Working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Work with MVC or similar technologies.
- Quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Microsoft certificates will be added more advantage.