Sr. Pre Sales Consultant
Department: Business Analyst
Post :01| Experience: 3 to 6 Years
- Should be very good at written and verbal communication.
- Should be from a Technofunctional background. At Least with the functional flow and potential knowledge of technologies and business flows would be preferable.
- Processing knowledge about the working of website flows and various integrations is highly preferable.
- Should have a good hand in understanding and analyzing the depth and accuracy of the requirement and drafting and finalizing it.
- Analytical Skills, Logical Skills, presentation skills would be the required primary skills.
- Should have a good hand on various Diagrams, wireframes, and data tools like Excel, Axure, Balsamiq, etc.
- Should be extrovert, self-motivated, disciplined, and dedicated towards Goals.
- Should be ready to adopt any challenges at any time plus flexible to adjust to any responsibilities.
- Should be a good team player.
- Gather requirements from the client along with the sales guy and nurture and document them and pass it to the Project manager for feasibility and estimations.
- Be a crucial stakeholder of the lead communication to project conversion.
- Understand the nature of the requirements, analyze and suggest a few things on top of it.
- Derive sequential workflows and priority level bifurcations of requirement execution plans, so the development team could pick up and execute.
- Understand the depth of the requirement and draft the required category of the documents with necessary details and diagrams.
- Pass the vision/requirement thoroughly to the Team.
- Be a hand of the Project Manager to update the Project scope and documents for updates received in between the running project cycle.
Requirement Understanding, Client Communication, Business conceptualization, Detailed Documentation, Technical Domain knowledge
Roles & Responsibilities