For more than 3 years, we have been providing the client with maintenance support for their Magento 1 store. Recently, the client migrated their Magento 1 store to Magento 2 on their own. However, it had a lot of bugs and crashed multiple times a day, resulting in loss. So they reached out to us to revamp their Magento 2 store with a new design. The scope of the work included:
- Responsive Website Design with New Theme
- Data Migration
- Magento Web Store
- 3rd Party Integrations
- Basic SEO Optimization
Responsive Website Design with New Theme
For an attractive frontend, we used the Porto theme (latest version) as suggested by the client. To give it a better touch and enhance customer experience, we made some minor changes to the default template and, most importantly, made the website responsive.
We migrated their entire data from the older Magento 2 website to the current Magento 2, considering every small detail.
The data included:
- Catalog: Category and Products
- Attribute Sets, Attribute Groups, Attributes, Coupon Codes
- Customers: All customer data
- Sales: Invoices and Orders
- Product Reviews and Ratings
Magento 2 Web Store
We developed their Magento 2 website that ensured smooth functioning of the features and modules. Along with the user experience, the website also provided:
- Performance Improvement
- User-friendly Admin Panel
- Enhanced SEO and Security
- More Mobile Friendly
3rd Party Integrations
To make the website feature-perfect, we integrated ‘n’ number of third-party extensions. Some introduced store functionality, checkout process, whereas other extensions helped in managing vendor operations, payment, SEO, etc.
Basic SEO Optimization
Our SEO team optimized the website for site crawling and better Google ranking.
- The new Magento 2 store lacked all the bugs and crashing problems. It helped them with increased sales.
- SEO Optimization ensured that they rank well on Google.