Every ecommerce business exists to generate revenue. There is no point in having an online store that gets tons of traffic but hardly any sales. That is why conversion rate is so important for an ecommerce store.
So you can either avail of professional ecommerce development solutions or try various tools to improve the conversion rate yourself. But Instead of using ecommerce tools haphazardly, you should focus only the tools and technologies that can address various factors affecting conversion rate if not addressed properly.
If we are going to list factors influencing the conversion rate and use tools accordingly, we can efficiently improve overall conversion rate with the least investment.
These factors along with the tools suitable for them are listed below.
The biggest one and need immediate attentions to improving conversation funnel are user experiences with your ecommerce website. The design of ecommerce site is the first thing to take part in the excellent UX delivery.
Tool No.1: Verify – For Testing
Once you design an ecommerce store, it is crucial for you to test it with the most appropriate audience because only beta testing with a handful of the audience never reveals the actual performance of your design in the real world.
In due course, Verify is a testing tool, which allows you to test your design or an ecommerce concept to bring useful feedback from your real target audience. It lets you create bespoke surveys and visually monitor the users surfing on your ecommerce store. Thus, you can get perfect ideas that how each visitor is responding to your ecommerce venture design or a concept.
Enhanced conversion optimization is only possible when you can analyze your users, their behavior, their needs, and what they think & feel regarding your website.
Tool No.2: Woopra – For Conversion Optimization
- It brings real-time consumer activity in one place
- It enables you to examine customers’ profiles
- It lets you observe real-time analytics of your ecommerce website to evaluate what can work
- It allows you to segregate customer categories based on their shopping tendencies towards your store
- Woopra can change the setup of consumer segments dynamically when visitors make different choices, so it allows personalization too
- Woopra Funnel Reports can pinpoint you where you have lost your shoppers and why it was
Usability of software establishes the success in the market and assures longevity. At other hands, usability is a part of UX in a broad sense.
In usability testing, validity in design and UI element performance through various testing methods gives a broad picture of issues on the ecommerce storefronts and help in its improvements & enhancements.
Tool No.3: Usabila – For User Feedback
Honest and real user feedback has great value in conversion optimization and UX improvement. Therefore, Usabila is the best choice to bring visual feedback in a comprehensive manner.
- It modifies your site so you can understand what can compel your visitors to stick
- It enables you to send out targeted messages. It offers some plans to recruit participants for busy ecommerce owners and developers
- It has to slide out surveys to collect feedback
- It lets you customize feedback buttons to make customization of feedback mediums
Tool No.4: UsabilityTools – For Usability & Conversion Optimization
It is the best conversion optimization platform to create the excellent UX, usability, and enhance the sale at the end.
- It helps ecommerce owners and developers to visualize interactions of your online storefront visitors
- It has form analytics and capable of delivering views from the users’ perspective
- The click tracking and visitor recording features make easy to comprehend its format
- It has one unique tool and it is a form tester, which helps you to figure out that which of your forms is grabbing more leads
Tool No. 5: Lopp11 – For Quick Usability Tests
It provides a three-step process to increase overall revenues from your web store. Its steps involve testing, identification, and conversion.
- It enables you to run usability tests without any prior coding experience
- It has designing tools to create design fit into your branding campaigns
- It uses various mediums such as popups ion the web store, an email, Ethino & Knowbility, and other tools to invite participants in different tests
- It offers multilingual supports with more than 40 languages
- It lets you churn data on mobile devices too
- It empowers you to create custom themes, check out heat-maps, and click-stream analysis
Tool No.6: Naview – For Prototyping
The concept behind the tool is to create prototypes of your ecommerce site or landing pages before making the final decision. It lets you do so without any knowledge of coding.
Thus, you can make navigation design, buttons, and the entire UI design for your ecommerce store and can send different prototypes of designs to users who participate in the UX, usability, performance, and conversion optimization tests.
Your test participants receive a local UI with smooth flow and without any distraction during the entire test.
Today ecommerce shoppers are tech-savvy and prefer instant communication channels to obtain a quick response to their queries. In due course, live chat option is the excellent ways to interact with your site visitors in real-time and lead them to quick conversion by responding their queries and solving issues.
Some queries are common such as obtaining order status, shipping, regarding promotions, and about product info. In due course, some tools are performing better for ecommerce community in efficient and affordable ways.
Tool No.7: Zopim – For Live Chat
- It provides standard and intuitive yet simple user interfaces for chat in real-time
- Its standard features and functionality allow you to accomplish all advanced tasks during your chat session
- It is mobile friendly and compatible with all mobile OS platforms
- It frees SMB ecommerce owners from sticking on desktops or laptops by providing mobile app interface for the backend of tool, so they love mobility
Only usability and user experience testing are not the way to improve ROI of the online store, it is various marketing techniques, which can bring more traffic to your website and increase revenues.
Some outstanding tools are available in the market to accomplish such marketing tasks like promotions, deals, competitions, etc.
Tool No.8: SumoMe – For List Building
It is a bunch of various tools to increase traffic and conversion through visualizing heat-maps, social shares, and a lot in between. The most outstanding tool is email list builder, which is working in a user-friendly manner and enhancing overall UX of the ecommerce storefront.
It allows you to customize popup for signup content to your newsletter or other ways to accumulate email and other contact details from the visitors in user-friendly ways.
You can setup display location, time lapse, entry and exit display, and so many other settings for SumoMe window/module display on your ecommerce site.
Tool No.9: ViralSweep – For Sweepstakes
Running online contests in the best way to pool visitors on your site by viral ways, and sweepstakes are great in this regard. Therefore, ViralSweep enables you to reach huge numbers of shoppers quickly.
It lets you build and grow your email list with quality visitors. With effective email marketing, you can convert them into loyal customers for getting long-term revenues. It permits you to run contests of any size and any type so you would have room for creativity and innovative approaches to marketing.
Email marketing is one of the proven marketing channels to increase conversion rate in all ecommerce category websites. In a modern high-tech era, creating customized and responsive email design, content and content layouts, integration of effective CTA, and multimedia tools are daunting if we are going to do so manually.
Therefore, email marketing through automation tools is the best way to improve productivity and performance at cheaper and quicker ways. Some tools are exceptional, and you can leverage their capabilities to develop consumer loyalty and increase sales.
Tool No.10: Drip – For Email Marketing
It is email marketing platform easy to use. It has all required tools to achieve good conversion for an ecommerce site.
- It covers each stage of your conversion funnel
- It offers you email templates to choose and allow some degree of customization in email design
- It lets you create email sequence
- It sends emails
- It tracks email and brings insights of the fate of email so you can collect responses from shoppers or recipients
Tool No.11: Userlike – For Email Marketing
It is new and unique application with
- Easy installation
- High-level security and privacy
- Out-of-box email designing and customization tools
- Powerful API to allow proactive invites and macros to enhance real-time consumer services
- Email sending and tracking features
- Reporting and analysis tools
In the fiercely competitive market for ecommerce contenders, improving conversion rate rapidly is challenging and demand cumulative approaches such as UX, usability, marketing incentive, and more to enhance.
The listed tools are for such categories of tasks and let you improve your conversion rate with the least investments of time, resources, and budget. However, which tools are best for your store and how to correctly install or integrate them require experienced and experts hands.
This is a guest blog by Tarang Vyas. Tarang is the head of Website development team at Perception System, a leading e-Commerce Development Company. He has been in the industry for 15 years.
Want to Know more About Our eCommerce Offerings?
Whatever your eCommerce need is, we can help you develop the right eCommerce solutions adding new freshness and value to your business.