Do you want to generate an ample amount of revenue out of your online business? If yes, then you must be aware that digital marketing is the best way to do so. It isn’t easy to market online with competition being global but it’s not impossible as well. There are many ways to go about digital marketing: SEO optimization, Content Marketing, PPC Campaigns, Social Media Marketing, etc. But it is important that you do not get overwhelmed or influenced by any of them. Assuming you have a prodigious amount of budget and need to strike a balance between your marketing, product expenses, and return on investment, you need to have short term and long term marketing plans.
While you get advantages sometime later out of your SEO and Content marketing campaigns, it’s wise to have an allotted portion of your marketing budget for PPC services. This study from Word stream say that the top 3 paid ad spots from the Google first page get 41% of the clicks. This means that apart from these paid spots, the entire organic results have only 59% chances of getting clicked. It doesn’t matter how well you rank, those first 41% searchers are never likely to see your organic content.
Although it’s true that paid ads can be expensive. And that too with two types of cases. Whether it’s you trying to handle the campaign by yourself or it’s a marketing agency who believes in the higher the budget, the better the revenue scheme. Our PPC experts believe that you should consider your revenue as profit only if it’s 400% of your costs.
To maximize your ROI, boost your brand image and overall business growth promptly, go through the below explained paid advertisement methods and choose the one according to your business needs:
1) Shopping Ads:
This is the perfect way of selling your products through Google and rank higher among your competitors. You need to make sure that your e-store contains at least 500 products. Otherwise, you may face some visibility issues.
To be brief these are the elements a product listing ad contains:
- Featured Image
- Product Title
- Product Price
- A Link to your Store
- Many more…
This CPC (Cost per click) model contribute to the following advantages:
- Your product gets the spotlight within Google Search.
- Generate qualified leads/sales in a short span of time.
- Your multiple products may appear for the single performed query.
- Chances of higher CTR rates.
2) Google Search and Display Network Ads:
These campaigns work on the keywords. As per your requirements, you have options to select. You can go with Search ads, Display ads, or Video Ads as per your choice. Out of all the conditions if you want your ads to appear on the first page of Google, make sure that you provide an excellent user experience. If the optimization by your PPC company is done properly, your ads will appear on the first page of Google among your top industry competitors.
You can also control the messaging and site links you want to display. For example, you can display several links related to your portfolio, pricing page, product page and so on. It gradually increases the CTR of your page. You can add specific call outs, CTA targeted messaging to make your ads look more appealing among other listed competitions.
Here are some of its benefits:
Speed: You launch a PPC campaign and within some hours, you will start getting traffic and probably sales to your website.
Customer Reach: Businesses crave for the targeted audience. And Google ads provide great control over demographics. You can choose the location, age, interests, and many things to filter out the audience on your store.
Boosts Content Marketing: While content marketing is one of the most major things marketers try, you can maximize its performance with the support of Google Ads.
Remarketing: You can track the users. The ones who at least once visited your website. And if they didn’t make any purchase, here, you can target them again with the remarketing campaigns.
3) Smart Campaigns
Previously known as AdWords Express, it was a standalone solution. Designed for a lower maintenance option for small businesses. Good news is that to establish the conversion capabilities, Smart Campaigns is now a part of the Google Ads Family.
You just need to set up your account and rest other things are managed automatically. You have no keywords to choose, no bidding strategies to decide, and no ongoing maintenance. This way, you can spend more time with your customers.
Some of the Improved Features:
- Campaign Overview: Where you get all the performance insights.
- Alerts: Get alerts about billing, issues, etc.
- Map Track: Track the number of people clicked on the location, opted for the directions.
- Track your Calls: It shows a number of calls received from the campaign.
- Schedule: Choose the days and time specifically of your choice to run the ads.
Why We Don’t Recommend You Smart Campaigns Though?
Just like everything being automated on the internet, Smart Campaigns is a new way you might like to try out and run the campaign by yourself. But just like everything has a dark side, here you do not have control over so many things. You cannot decide your keywords, bidding methods, bid adjustments. This means that you cannot pause any of the campaign keywords whose bid gets increased. And there are chances that you might end up exceeding your budget and would want to stop the campaigns midway even before you get anything out of it.
It is important to squeeze the desired outputs from the ad campaigns with regular bid adjustments, adding negative keywords, new keywords, trying out new ways to improve the performance of ads in Google. Plus, to manage and balance your costs up to your pre-decided criteria you need a PPC company to do all the hustle. We advise you that while managing your campaigns, the focus needs to be on the conversion rates and how to constantly improve that.
A few months ago, we had one client for PPC services. We managed to optimize their revenue growth to 274% against only 41.94% of the spent cost. When we initiated, the spent ratio was 147% with 157% of revenue. To read the detailed report you can click here. The main point is that even if you know how to manage these operations, you will get fussy about the non-performance. Because, after one point you will need an expert who streamlines your conversion rates to decrease the cost ratio.
Do you also want to increase your conversions? Discuss your requirements with us and we would be happy to make your campaign a success!
All product and company names are trademarks™, registered® or copyright© trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.